Saturday 8 April 2023

Staycation Summer 2023 #1/3

Wow. With Motorhomes and Camper Vans still selling beyond the expectations of many in the industry it does seem rather odd that when someone wanting to spend money is ignored totally.

It's a week since I contacted the two next nearest Certified Locations of the Caravan Club to enquire about an overnight stay in easy range of Bosworth.  Neither has bothered to get back to me. At least the other one did say that they weren't taking bookings this year.

So I have expanded the diameter from the battlefield.  One more to try. If this proves to be another blank then I'll go elsewhere to spend my hard earned cash!

I have also sent an SMS to one of them as the contact number was for a UK mobile.

Let's see shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment