Monday 28 August 2023

Awaycation Autumn 2023 - France

I know. I know. I said that maybe this holiday would be less booked and more impromptu, but then again in the popular areas a booking is essential. 

We decided that after Normandy we would start to move south to hunt for the weather.  I was looking at the west coast again with maybe a few nights on one of the islands this time.

Once again I was on Search4sites and came across some Flower Camping sites on the Ile de Re.

The one at La Flotte couldn't do the dates I was after but the other at Loix fits the bill. With Reggie and our loyalty card discount it's €77 for three nights. At the current exchange rate that's around £66 or £22 a night.  The site has EHU on every pitch as well as bar/snack bar etc should we want them.

From there I am thinking about maybe a little further south before looping back up through the Limousin and the Loire Valley.  We still have to book Reggie in for his worming and Pet Passport.


No comments:

Post a Comment